Canyon's Construction Services provides general contractor design-build services for Boulder kitchen remodeling and renovations, including sophisticated contemporary designs and upgrades to more traditional kitchens. In addition, we take on all kinds of high-end residential construction projects. We can serve as a one-stop shop for the design and construction phases of your new home, home renovation, or residential remodeling project throughout the Colorado Front Range.
Our services include comprehensive project management and design-build of new kitchens, renovated kitchens, remodeled kitchens, and kitchen expansions, as well as room additions, bath remodels, basement remodels, garages, decks, patios, sunrooms, yoga studios, and custom builds.
The heart of the home is the kitchen. Kitchens are where you and your family spend time cooking meals together and where all of your friends and family gather when you entertain. If you’re looking to redo your kitchen, you’re probably hoping to create a functional and inviting social and gathering space. Your new kitchen can become an asset that integrates with the design of the rest of your home – or sets the tone for the home design you’re looking to create.
Want a dishwasher-garbage-sink work triangle? A giant island? A heated tile floor? Enlarged or added windows for natural light and ventilation? Many kitchens are connected with the dining space and living space, and you may be seeking an open flow. The truth: kitchen makeovers are not simple tasks. It can be time consuming, costly, and simply overwhelming to try to handle the project on your own.
Our expert team can help you make key decisions about floor plans, tile designs, cabinetry and countertop layouts and materials, sinks, flooring, fixtures, and decorating trends that will stand the test of time. We know how to help you maximize every inch of your space so it reflects your personality and serves your day-to-day meal prep and entertaining needs. We can help you make the difficult choices to ensure your kitchen aligns with your budget, the architectural style of your home, and your personal aesthetic.
We will share ideas and lessons learned that will turn your kitchen into an exceptional space, saving you time and money in the process. We will collaborate to identify your kitchen remodeling goals and then design and build the kitchen that best suits your needs.
We manage all aspects of your project work, including budgets, schedules, hiring and supervision of subcontractors, permitting, supplies, code compliance, coordination of efforts with building and code departments, and scheduling of inspections. Interactive design-build brings you into the project from pre-construction phase through final walkthrough.
Homeowners take their design-build projects seriously and see their homes as their sanctuaries. Our clients appreciate that we provide a trusted, single source of accountability. Kitchen renovations, especially those strategically planned and thoughtfully completed, tend to yield the best return on home improvement investment (roughly 90%). Our proactive approach, exhaustive planning, and extensive industry expertise will pave the way for the best possible return on investment and project success.
Here are five key considerations when choosing a residential general contractor for your kitchen remodel:
1. Trusted Boulder Kitchen Remodeling Services: Choose a general contractor that manages budgets, schedules, other tradespersons, and all project work. Settle for nothing less than detailed planning and a process that fits your vision, budget, and schedule.
2. Comprehensive Project Management: Choose a general contractor that will oversee all aspects of your project and all tradespersons on the renovation team. They should act as your main contact throughout the project and be able to explain what's happening - and why - at all times.
3. Schedule and Budget Management: Choose a general contractor that provides a firm contract price inclusive of a contingency budget. A contingency budget enables the team to adapt to shifting priorities and unexpected issues and leaves you with no surprises or budget overruns.
4. Risk Management: Choose a general contractor that knows how to identify and avert problems. They should carry general liability and workers compensation insurance to cover on-the-job risks, damages, and repairs. They should also provide a warranty on your completed project.
5. Direct Input and Feedback: Choose a general contractor that actually listens. Tell your general contractor what inspires you and then collaborate to produce the project design you desire. It's your home - you're part of the team, and your ideas and your feedback matter!
When you hire a contractor to perform Colorado Front Range and Boulder kitchen renovation design-build services, make sure they have the expertise, professional staff, trusted subcontractors, tools and equipment, and on-the-job experience required to get the job done to your complete satisfaction.
When it comes to renovating and remodeling your kitchen, choose Canyon's Construction Services. Our referrals and testimonials reinforce the strong reputation we have built throughout Colorado’s Front Range. Choose Canyon's Construction Services in order to get upfront pricing, clear timelines, and exceptional-quality work on your kitchen remodel and other construction and renovation projects. You will receive kitchen construction, remodeling, and renovations that meet your needs and live up to your expectations.